Katie’s End-of-the-World Follow Forever
Since we’re all going to cease to exist tomorrow (or today if you’re in Australia, how’s it going over there?), I figured I would finally make a holiday follow forever post. These people are the reason that I continue to use Tumblr.
The people with keys to my heart:
- Ashley: Queen of sass and changing her URL, Ashley was one of my very first Tumblr friends. We like to be bitches to each other via ask box and text message, but I love Ashley like crazy. She’s way too talented for her own good and as soon as I can afford it I am taking a road trip to meet her. Love you boo boo
- Brianna: Also one of my oldest Tumblr friends, and also too talented for her own good. Bri is adorable and wonderful, and now that she’s back from London, we can text again! YAY. I love her and I ALMOST got to meet her last summer. SOON
- Christina: ugh, beautiful beautiful Christina. I used to fangirl SO HARD over her. We were friends even before she followed me back, and I almost fell out of my chair the day she clicked follow. Since then, we’ve become pretty close; she’s incredibly talented and strong; this semester hasn’t been easy and Im sorry that tumblr sucks butt and likes to send her mean anons. We send each other hideous pictures of ourselves and try to out-do one another in ugliness. I always win because Christina is flawless. She’s lovely and I love her
- Danielle: The most popular Draco RPer ever and one of my favorite people ever. I love to text Danielle about books; we’re snobs together. She’s wonderfully witty and I love her to death.
- Elizabeth: I feel like we haven’t talked in a while, but Elizabeth is fab and I love her. Also on my list of people that I must road trip and meet. SOMEDAY
- Ashley: Also someone I used to fangirl over who in turn decided to follow me. BIGGEST SWEETHEART ON THE PLANET, seriously, I adore Ashley. She’s freaking precious, has a wonderful fashion sense, and her random “How are you??” texts always brighten my day<3
- Frida:I’m pretty sure Frida was one of the first, if not my first Tumblr friend. She’s witty, incredibly intelligent, and a devoted fangirl. Even though we’ve had a few disagreements, she still loves me. We exchange spastic texts during The Walking Dead and then usually end up texting for hours. She’s wonderful and I love her
- Quinn: Quinn is probably one of the sweetest people I’ve ever ‘met’. For some reason, she thinks I’m the greatest thing ever and always compliments me. Quinn was one of my original Tumblr friends as well, and I’m so happy we’ve kept in contact. She’s hilarious and always makes me laugh, and I love her to pieces.
- Mike: Mike is HILARIOUS and his posts always make my day. Even though he likes to post creepy things like shrunken heads, books made of human skin, and vampire lore, he’s a huge sweetheart and I adore him.
- Maiquyen:One of my oldest Tumblr friends! She’s adorable and sweet, and I wish we talked more like we used to.
Bloggers that I adore:
People I admire from afar/fangirl over:
I love you all, and there’s a 100% chance that I missed someone, so please don’t feel left out! Hugs for everyone who follows me, you guys are the best. Happy holidays! (IRL friends I left you off because you know I love youu)